9/26/09

Just a Reminder

I am sitting at the Phoenix Airport for my flight back to Silly Philly (Philadelphia, PA, USA), and getting some Blog updates done while waiting for my flight.

Sunday (tomorrow my time) I will be Awarding the next GOOGLE BLOG AWARD.
This Award was started last week and will be issued Weekly.
For your favorite Blog or Website to win, you must Vote. So if you haven't voted yet, get over and vote because today is the last day to vote for this weeks winner.

Vote for your favorite now....at:
Click here to VOTE:
Vote for Your Favorite Blog or Website Now


To participate you MUST Follow - BLOGS FOLLOW ME
Click here for the LINK:
Blogs Follow Me, the Blog
-or-
Blogs Follow Me, the Website


To VOTE for a Blog or Website simply leave a Comment for your choice at Google Blog Awards.
To Vote:
You must have a Google Profile or have Google Friends Connect.
Simply sign-in and vote for your favorite.
You may only vote One Time and for One Blog each week.
You may vote for yourself.
Only Blogs and Websites who are Followers of Blogs Follow Me, the Blog -or- Blogs Follow Me the Website are eligible to win.

I selected the FIRST winner myself.
Click on the LINK below to see last weeks Award Winner
Daily Sign Post


Monday, September 28, 2009 -
First Part: I will post a new Blogging Tip that goes in depth about SEO (Search Engine Optimization). This will cover the myths and facts about SEO as they relate to Blogs.
Second Part: Will discuss SEO for Websites.
Think about this - How's your Meta Tags, are they correct?

Please have a great weekend.
Please support my efforts, Follow this Blog.
Follow me and I will Follow you.

No comments: