11/23/09

Google Blogging Tip # 91: Another Type of Scrolling Marquee

Q) I noticed a cool scrolling marquee on your other blog, Blogs I am Following, but I didn't see it in your Archived Blog and Website Tips. Could you be so kind as to furnish the code?

A) Absolutely, to obtain the Flash Installation Code from The Blog Guy's Website. Just follow the instructions and Link below.

Click on the LINK:
to get Flash Code from The Blog Guy for your Blog or Website:

Another Type of Scrolling Marquee

How to install the Marquee...
It's simple, just:
Copy and paste the code as instructed.
See how it works, there are two examples on the Web Page....

Installing the Code on a Google blogspot Blog Sidebar (column):
Steps:
1/ - Sign-in to your Blog.
2/ - Go to 'Layouts.'
3/ - Click on 'Add Gadgets.'
4/ - Select 'HTML / JavaScript.'
5/ - Copy and Paste the Flash Code from The Blog Guy's Web Page.
6/ - Save, View Blog, Refresh Screen, Move to desired location, sign-out.

Installing the Code on a Web Page:
1/ - Copy and Paste the Flash Code from The Blog Guy's Web Page into the desired location between BODY and /BODY.
2/ - Save, View Web Page, Move as desired or needed.

Do you have a Blogging Question?
Please email me or just post it to my latest comment section on any Blogging Tip. I read all my comments.
Note - I will get to all the requests both by emails and comments people have submitted. I take them in order.

The Blog Guy's next Blogging Tip, Trick, Hint, HTML Codes, and JavaScript will be posted on Tuesday December 1, 2009. Also I will be in Phoenix/Scottsdale Arizona that entire week on business.


Please Follow this Blog and I will Follow You!
Also, please Follow Me on Twitter, go to the bottom of this Blogs sidebar and click on my Twitter Page, sign-in to your Twitter Account and start Following Me. I will in return Follow you.
Thanks,
The Blog Guy

No comments: