11/11/09

Google Blogging Tip # 88: Add U.S. Debt Counter Gadget to Your Blog or Website

Q) I have looked all over for a good U.S. National Debt Clock Gadget, but they don't seem to work the way I want. Can you provide one that works?

A) Yes, obtain the Flash Installation Code from The Blog Guy's Website. Just follow the instructions and Link below.

Click on the LINK:
to get Flash Code from The Blog Guy for your Blog or Website:

Adding the U.S. National Debt Clock Widget

How to install the Gadget ?
It's simple, just:
Copy and paste the code as instructed.
See how it works, there are two examples on the Web Page....

Installing the Code on a Google blogspot Blog Sidebar (column):
Steps:
1/ - Sign-in to your Blog.
2/ - Go to 'Layouts.'
3/ - Click on 'Add Gadgets.'
4/ - Select 'HTML / JavaScript.'
5/ - Copy and Paste the Code from The Blog Guy's Web Page.
6/ - Save, View Blog, Refresh Screen, Move to desired location, sign-out.

Installing the Code on a Web Page:
1/ - Copy and Paste the Code from The Blog Guy's Web Page into the desired location between BODY and /BODY.
2/ - Save, View Web Page, Move as desired or needed.


Do you have a Blogging Question?
Please email me or just post it to my latest comment section on any Blogging Tip. I read all my comments.


The Blog Guy's next Blogging Tip, Trick, Hint, HTML Codes, and JavaScript will be posted on Saturday, November 14, 2009.


Please Follow this Blog and I will Follow You!
Also, please Follow Me on Twitter, go to the bottom of this Blogs sidebar and click on my Twitter Page, sign-in to your Twitter Account and start Following Me. I will in return Follow you.
Thanks,
The Blog Guy

1 comment:

The Blog Guy said...

SPAM is NOT permitted on this Blog. Any further postings will be reported to Google.