2/14/10

Google Blogging Tip # 101: How to Add a Picture Frame Border to Your Blog or Website Pictures

Q) - I would like to make my site photos more interesting, any suggestions?

A) - Yes, one way is to add borders to your picture. Follow the LINK to The Blog Guy's Web Page and see how to install these on your Blog or Website.
Email Inquiries - 7

Click on the LINK:
to get the HTML Code from The Blog Guy for your Blog or Web Page:

How to Add a Picture Frame Border to Your Blog or Website Pictures (Photo Images)


===> IMPORTANT: Many have ask me about Auto-Blogging.
I am evaluating this now including how to use an auto-blogger program, and the pros and cons of using one.
This will be the next Blog and Website Tip I post, look for it soon.


Most Recent Google Blog Award Winner:
The Google Blog Award Winner for Week Ending (w/e) February 13, 2010, for the best Blog or Website was...
Click on the LINK below to see the Award Winner
Cartoon Daily

Don't forget to vote for your favorite Blog or Site for the Google Blog Award, you can vote for yourself. Voting closes every Saturday at 11:00pm Eastern Standard Time, USA.


Thanks for visiting.
Please support my efforts, Follow this Blog and I will Follow You.

I have created a FaceBook Page, here is the Link:
The Blog Guy's Facebook Page

I also created a Blog for my FaceBook Page Friends to get a Link by joining my page, here is the Link to my new Google Blog:
Blogs by Facebook


Coming soon is the next Posting Tip, Trick, Hint, HTML Codes, JavaScript, and Cool Fun Stuff.

1 comment:

Lawrence said...

Thanks for interesting to follow with us.

I have added your blog in my favorite Blogs and web site at http://nappilesbyan.blogspot.com/.
I have follow your blog..