2/8/10

Google Blogging Tip # 100: Google Blogs, Substituting a Picture for the Title on a Post

Q) I have tried repeatedly to add an HTML Code within the 'Title' bar of Google blogspot Blog 'New Post' and cannot get it to work. I want to substitute a Picture for the Title on my Post. I have seen this done on other blogs.
How do you do this?

A) Google blocks the use of HTML and JavaScript within its Title Block for Posts. To avoid using the Layout, and 'Edit HTML' function, there is a simple way to accomplish this. Just don't use the 'Title Bar' at all. Also, do not use the Link Bar if you have it enabled.
Place your picture at the top of the empty block where you would add any text, pictures, or video. I believe this will accomplish what you are trying to do. I recommend the picture image be 375 pixels wide x 55 pixels high.
Email Inquiries - 11

See the picture below:



See the sample of how it's done and should look like.
Click on the Link:
Testing Google Blogs



Most Recent Google Blog Award Winner:
The Google Blog Award Winner for Week Ending (w/e) February 06, 2010, for the best Blog or Website was...
Click on the LINK below to see the Award Winner
Condom Facts

Don't forget to vote for your favorite Blog or Site for the Google Blog Award, you can vote for yourself. Voting closes every Saturday at 11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, USA.


Thanks for visiting.
Please support my efforts, Follow this Blog, and I will Follow you.

The next Posting Tip, Trick, Hint, HTML Codes, JavaScript, and Cool Fun Stuff is coming very soon.

I am current on all my Followers. If I missed anyone I apologize leave me a comment and I will add you.
Thanks,
The Blog Guy

4 comments:

Funny Butt Crack Pictures said...

Mr Blog Guy,

Can you give us some knowledge and input of these so-called 'Auto Bloggers' ???

Daily Sign Post said...

Hello,
I would also like input on this concept of - Auto Blogging -

what is it, how does it work, should I use it?

The Daily Gun Pictures and Hunting Blog said...

Funny, what the 2 previous posters are asking is what I want to ask, is this auto blogger concept worth using?

WOP said...

I am just getting a blog started but you seem to have some very interesting ideas.