11/30/09

The Blog Guy Talking : Followers, Following

I have updated my Followers on the following Blogs:

1) Here on - Blogs Follow Me. Please check to make sure your SITE (blog or Web Page) has been added to the LINKS and to the appropriate Blog Roll Category.
Blogs Follow Me


2) Blogs I am Following - Make sure your SITE (Blog or Website) has been added to the alphabetical listed Blog Roll.
Blogs I am Following


3) If you have an Adult Content related Blog, please check the Blog Roll at: A List of Blogs and Websites For Adults Only.
A List of Blogs and Websites For Adults Only


4) If you have a NON English Blog, please check the Blog Roll List at: http://www.nonenglishblogs.blogspot.com/
Non English Blogs

ALL Blogs that I Follow are added to Blogs Follow Me, the Blog Links -and- to Blogs I Am Following, the Blog - Blog Roll.

If I missed anyone I apologize.
Please send me your Blog or Website Name and complete URL Address and I will add it.

Thanks for Following.
The Blog Guy

No comments: